3ff32636-feb8-5135-a794-3cd96cd55161

28 Georgia middle students hospitalized after eating Valentine’s Day candy: report

Nearly 30 Georgia middle school students were sent to the hospital Thursday after ingesting Valentine’s Day candy that reportedly left them feeling “nauseated and disoriented,” school officials said. School officials from Atlanta’s Sandtown Middle School alerted paramedics Thursday morning that several students had complained of feeling ill after eating Valentine’s Day Czytaj więcej…